This holistic approach to mortgage planning includes:
- An in-depth understanding of your current financial strategy
- Knowing your present and future cash flow requirements
- The impact on your tax strategy
- Significant life changes (retirement, paying for college, etc.)
- Comprehending your estate planning
- Understanding how long you plan to stay in your home
We also take into account the overall cost of the mortgage itself as well as any initial expenses and, when needed, we consult with your trusted financial advisors and other professionals.
Our detailed, 4-page loan checklist helps us accelerate the process, as we gather as much critical information up front as possible. It also ensures your loan stays on track throughout the process. We go through step-by-step for each and every loan, each and every time.
To better serve our clients, all Team members continually hone their mortgage and financial expertise, voluntarily attending trainings, seminars and courses to gain additional cutting-edge expertise.
This continuing Team education combined with a well-rounded knowledge of your individual situation guarantees the mortgage loan that best fits your distinct needs.